Medical Lab in Llano, Texas
No need to travel a long distance when you need medical lab services in Llano and San Saba County. MidCoast Central's on-site laboratory is committed to serving patients with timely, professional, and compassionate care. Our laboratory returns results on 90 percent of tests within 24 hours of service.
MidCoast Central Llano is also a collection site for national reference labs; any test not performed on site will be referred to one of our reference lab.
MidCoast Central Llano is committed to accuracy and efficiency in providing test results.
Medical Laboratory Services Offered at MidCoast Central in Llano
Laboratory services at MidCoast Central include, but are not limited to:
- Chemistry (CMP, lipid, liver profile, renal panel)
- Hematology (CBC, SED rate)
- Coagulation (PT, PTT)
- Microbiology (urine cultures, wound cultures, and blood cultures)
- Immunology / Serology (Testing for mono, pregnancy testing, strep throat screening, flu screening, RSV testing and more.)
- Special chemistry (cardiac, digoxin, phenytoin, depakote, carbamazepine, vancomycin and more).